Click here for flyers and other important information.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
We are extending the deadline for returning pledges/donations and permission slips to Monday, March 2. You can also donate online here (make sure you indicate the Crittenden student on whose behalf you are donating). As of today’s deadline, we only have about $3,000 raised. I KNOW WE CAN DO BETTER!
- The success of our fundraising efforts is DIRECTLY connected to the quality of our enrichment activities, such as field trips, special assemblies, etc. Your donations, and the ones from your family and friends, matter greatly. Please help by donating whatever you can. Our goal is $20,000. Every little bit helps!
- If you can get at least $10 in donations, you’ll be able to start walking before school is even over! This will allow you to get more laps in and have a greater chance of winning prizes!
- IF WE CAN MATCH OR EXCEED OUR TOTAL FROM LAST YEAR ($15,000), MR. CHANG WILL DRESS UP AS THE PANTHER OR ANY OTHER (SCHOOL APPROPRIATE) COSTUME FOR THE WHOLE DAY ON MARCH 6. JUST IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES...
Parent meeting for the 8th grade Yosemite trip: February 26
If your child is attending this trip over Spring Break, please come to an important informational meeting in the MUR on 2/26 at 6:30 p.m.
Startup Weekend Youth: Mountain View
Over 70 local middle schoolers from 9 schools have signed up for this great event, which is taking place this weekend. Tickets were sold out in fewer than 36 hours! Crittenden students, if you registered, please come to the MUR at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 27 for the first evening of events. See the website for a more comprehensive agenda. Follow our hashtag on Twitter for updates during the event: #SWYMV. Thank you to all of the wonderful parents and community members who have been volunteering to make this event a success!
Alice and Wonderland Jr tickets on sale: Monday, March 2
Come and see our amazing Spring Musical, Alice and Wonderland Jr., starring a tremendous cast of middle schoolers! Click here for the flyer in English | Spanish. Tickets available in the office starting Monday. Order forms will also go out next week.
8th Grade Washington DC - Philadelphia- New York trip June 10-15 2015
There are STILL spots open for the 8th grade trip to DC, Philadelphia and New York this June after the end of school. All are welcome - students,parents, grandparents, even friends! With a few more people, the cost drops by over $300 per person! Contact Dallas Veitch (email@example.com) or talk to Mr Noriega for more details.
Buy your MVEF Gala Tickets Now!
Support our schools & sample delicious food at Taste of Mountain View 2015, MVEF's Spring Gala and Auction, on March 21, 6:30-11:00 pm at the Mountain View Senior Center, 266 Escuela Avenue.
Great Mountain View restaurants are generously donating food for MVEF’s Gala & Auction, presented by Google. We are very grateful for the community support of these establishments: Amber India, Bierhaus, Mixx, Oren’s Hummus Shop & Shana Thai. Tickets are $40 in advance, $50 at the door: order online and save – www.mvef.org.
MVEF Raffle tickets are on sale
The Mountain View Educational Foundation is currently selling tickets to its raffle. The raffle drawing will be held at the upcoming Gala, which is taking place this year on Saturday, March 21.
Raffle Ticket Price: $5 each or 5 for $20
- 4 San Francisco Giants opening weekend tickets ($400 value)
- 5 Taste of Mountain View Restaurant $50 gift certificates ($250 value)
- 4 Earthquakes vs. Galaxy game tickets ($100 value)
For tickets, please contact Adrienne Heiskanen or Wendy Tanabe:
Everyone is welcome to attend the MVEF Gala on Saturday, March 21. For information and tickets, go to www.mvef.org.
8th Grade Graduation Dance: Saturday, May 30
Families, if you can help with any aspect of this annual tradition, please contact Ms. Mogin (firstname.lastname@example.org) to volunteer.
Crittenden Night at the Movies!
Crittenden and Cinemark are proud to present the first Crittenden Night at the Movies. Come see INSURGENT Wednesday, March 18th, 6:30pm at Shoreline Century 16, two days before the rest of the world sees it. Tickets are $15 and include a small popcorn and a small drink. Tickets are on sale now during lunch. The movie is rated PG-13, so parental permission is strongly suggested if under 13. Tickets are limited and will be a first come, first serve basis.